We present you the 5 steps to ultimate satisfaction. Made in collaboration with Head Chef Joe and Love Raw this Banoffee Cheesecake is as perfectly delicious as it is simple to make. Super light and creamy, with a mild hint of sweet banana and starring our favourite Love Raw Caramelised Biscuit Cre&m® Wafer. What more do you want? 😲
Full recipe below 👇
🍌 Ingredients for 3-4 jars
150g Digestive biscuits 1 @loveraw Caramelised Biscuit Cre&m® Wafer pack (2 wafer bars inside) Pinch ground cinnamon 30g butter melted
400g cream cheese 100g coconut yoghurt 10g Vanilla paste ¼ lemon juice 1 mashed banana (use riper bananas as they're sweeter and softer to mash) 30g caster sugar
70g Caster sugar 50g Butter 50g Plant cream
Whipped cream 1 Banana 1 Love Raw Caramelised Biscuit Cre&m® Wafer pack (2 wafer bars inside)
- For the base, add the digestive biscuits and wafer bars into a blender with the cinnamon. Mix in the melted butter and bind together.
- Add the mix into jars or glasses and press down with a spoon. Place them in the fridge to set.
- For the cheesecake mix, add everything together in a bowl or in an electric mixer. Whisk until smooth and creamy.
- For the toffee sauce, add the caster sugar to a low heat and melt it until it turns to a golden brown caramel. Add in the butter and cream and slowly cook until the sugar has melted. Be careful as the caramel can be very hot.
- Build the cheesecake by adding the cheesecake mix over the top followed by the caramel, whipped cream, banana and finally the Love Raw Caramelised Biscuit Cre&m® Wafer.