Ready for a barbecue with no fuss? Chef Joe has created this recipe to prove, once and for all, that simple really is best sometimes. This Barbeque Corn and Parm is so easy to make, yet it will satisfy all your cravings. Just think sweet but a little salty, herby with a hint of cheese and, if you wish, buttery too.
🗒 Ingredients for 2
- 2 corn of the cobs
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Small handful of parm cheese (@nurishh.uk grated vegan parm is the best option)
- 1 tbsp chives - finely chopped
- 1 tbsp rosemary - finely chopped
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- BBQ sauce (optional)
- Plant butter (optional)
You can use either a BBQ or a very hot oven for this recipe.
- Preheat your oven to 250C (or even hotter if possible) or heat the BBQ.
- Mix the corn with the salt, pepper, and oil.
- Add it into the oven or on the BBQ.
- While that is cooking, mix the parm cheese, chives, rosemary and oil together.
- Chargrill the corn all over. Remove from the heat and add onto the plate. Add parm cheese mixture all over the corn.
- Enjoy with a drizzle of BBQ sauce of choice or plant butter.