Hi everyone! I'm back today with a new recipe - this time a sweet treat. I'll be showing you a chocolate, raspberry & biscoff tart, which is the perfect way to round off an evening (or morning or afternoon or night) ✨
Ingredients (4 tarts) 🌱
- 10g vegan butter for lining
- 6 biscoff cream biscuits
- 8 digestive biscuits
- 100g vegan butter (melted)
- 100g dark 70%
- 170ml sweetened soy milk
- 1 orange zest
- 20g vegan butter
- 20 fresh raspberries (1 punnet should be enough)
- Line 4, 7cm fluted tart rings with vegan butter or coconut oil.
- Crush the 6 Biscoff biscuits and the 8 digestive biscuits - use a food processor if you have one.
- Add 100ml of melted vegan butter to the crushed biscuits.
- Mix well with a spoon, then place the mix evenly into the tart rings, making sure you push the mix all the way up the sides and cover all breakages.
- Place into the freezer and set until firm. Test this by touching the base to make sure it is firm.
- While the biscuit base is setting, add the soy milk to a pan and bring to the boil (instantly remove from the heat when boiling). 7. Roughly break the dark chocolate into a bowl, then add the zest of one orange along with 20ml of vegan butter.
- Pour over the boiling soy milk and leave for 1 minute, then give it a whisk until it looks smooth and glossy.
- Take out the biscuit base and pour over the cool chocolate mix. Add into the fridge to set for at least 30 minutes.
- Place some raspberries on top and you’re all done - bon appétit! 👌