Makes 8 gooey delicious brownies and some new friends along the way (not guaranteed):
- 140g plain flour
- 20g cocoa powder
- 200g caster sugar
- 80ml veg oil
- 200ml melted dark chocolate (70% and vegan)
- 250ml Chilled espresso almond milk (@Califia farms used)
- 1tbsp Vanilla bean extract
- Handful of finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 banana - to serve
- Plant-based cream - to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan. Line an 8 inch square baking tin with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sifted flour, cocoa powder and sugar, then gently whisk together.
- Add the veg oil, melted dark chocolate, and espresso almond milk. Mix well with the whisk but don’t overdo it.
- Add the vanilla extract and chopped mint into the mix and fold this in with a rubber spatula.
- Transfer the mix into the lined tin and bake for 20-25 mins depending on the oven.
- Serve with sliced banana and plant based cream.
Post and tag us in any of your attempts. You deserve a treat 🎉