Back today with another easy recipe - the pina colada smoothie bowl, the type of embrace we all need right now. A super tasty bowl of mango, banana, oats, nuts, and a delcious piña colada smoothie, this smoothie will brighten up your day.
Ingredients (makes 2 bowls)
- 1 banana - frozen pieces
- 160g pineapple - frozen pieces
- 2 heaped tbsp of coconut yoghurt
- Splash of vodka or rum - only after midday of course
- 1 banana - fresh and sliced
- ¼ mango - fresh and sliced
- 2 tbsp oats
- A handful of cashews and pecans
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- For the topping add the oats, cashews and pecans into a hot pan. Keep stirring until they start to colour, then add the maple syrup. Sizzle in the pan, then leave it to cool down for it to go super crunchy.
- For the smoothie, add all the ingredients (banana, pineapple, yoghurt, booze) into a blender and blend until you have a smooth consistency. Make sure the fruit are frozen otherwise it will become too runny.
- Plate up the bowl similar to the picture attached or just eat it straight from the blender if that's how you roll.