Ingredients (8 pieces to share for 2)🌱
- 1 baby gem (8-10 leaves)
- 280g firm tofu
- Small handful of chopped coriander leaves
- 6 chopped mint leaves
- 1 tbsp green thai paste
- 1 tbsp lemon grass paste
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Sprigs of mint
- Sprigs of coriander
- Roasted chopped peanuts
- Remove the root from the baby gem, and take apart the leaves individually. Wash with cold water and dry.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Using your finger tips, flake the tofu into very small pieces. Add into the marinade and mix well.
- Heat up a frying pan on high heat. Add a little sunflower oil, followed by all the tofu. Mix regularly until it’s golden brown (around 5-10 mins).
- Once done, add the chopped mint and coriander inside.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add the tofu into the gem lettuce leaves. Drizzle the dressing over the top, and finish with the mint, coriander and chopped peanuts.