Ingredients 🌱 - 4 portions
- 4 wholegrain wraps
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- Sprinkle ground turmeric
- 220g smoked tofu (Tofoo brand is a favourite)
- 120g vegan bacon
- 1tbsp plant butter
- 125g shiitake mushrooms - sliced thinly
- 2 handfuls of chopped curly kale
- 100g plant-based cheese
Preheat the oven to 180C/gas mark 4
- Add the tofu into a bowl and crumble it into small pieces
- Add 1tbsp of sunflower oil to a hot pan followed by the tofu and ground turmeric, cook on high heat for 5 minutes (until it's crispy & golden). Season lightly with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Remove the tofu and fry the bacon quickly on both sides. Remove from the pan, and add the shitake mushrooms inside with 1tbsp butter to fry on medium heat, until they become soft and tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the washed kale into a tray and mix with oil & salt. Leave in the oven for 6 minutes (until crispy). Remove and keep to the side.
- Building time? Lay the wraps flat onto a surface and butter around the edges. Add the scrambled tofu in the middle, followed by the bacon, mushrooms, grated cheese and crispy kale.
- Roll the wrap tightly and then add into a pan with a little butter to crisp up each side.
- Cut in half. Look at it. Eat it