Take a bite of love with this dangerously delicious vegan pavlova. Chef Joe has teamed up with our friends at H!P Chocolate to bring you this crisp meringue base, topped with juicy macerated berries and a fluffy cream made using the indulgent H!P Chocolate White Berry Crunch chocolate. Sounds just like a dream, right?
Get the full recipe below and treat yourself or someone special this Valentine's Day 🔥
🗒 Ingredients - for 6
- 200g chickpea water – we used the brand Oggs Aquafaba
- 50g caster sugar
- 2tsp cream of tartar
White Chocolate Cream:
- 200ml vegan whipping cream
- Sprinkle of icing sugar or caster sugar
- 1tbsp Vanilla paste
- 1 orange zest
- Handful Strawberries
- Handful Blueberries
- Any other fruit you enjoy
- 1 Tsp caster Sugar
- H!P White Berry Crunch chocolate bar
- Pre-heat the oven to 120C fan.
- Whip the chickpea water with an electric whisk until it starts to foam. Then gradually add the sugar until it starts to thicken and go creamy. Once it reaches that consistency, add the cream of tartar to thicken it.
- Spoon onto a non-stick baking tray or a tray lined with parchment paper
- Add into the oven for 2-3 hours, depending on the preferred consistency, or until crispy.
- Make a dent in the middle so you can spoon the cream in later.
- Whisk the cream with the sugar, vanilla and orange zest.
- Mix the berries with the sugar and leave the side for 30 minutes.
- Build the pavlova, starting with the meringues, then add the cream, berries and finally the delicious white choc chopped and grated.