No one should be missing out on Yorkshire Pudding. We know a good vegan yorkie is hard to find but this recipe is everything you need to complete your Sunday roast – the plant-based way. Golden, crispy and even fluffy.
🗒 Ingredients for 6 yorkies
Yorkshire pudding mix:
- 100g self raising flour
- 25g gram flour
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 100g aquafaba
- 250ml soya milk
- Sunflower oil
- Mix all ingredients and leave in the fridge for 1 hour minumum or ideally overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 220C fan.
- Add 1 tbsp sunflower oil in each yorkshire pudding mould and add into the oven to warm up.
- Once the oil is hot add in the yorkshire mix into each mould. Try to fill up halfway.
- Add back into the oven for 15 minutes until golden-brown.
- Once they turn golden brown, remove from the oven. Then remove the yorkies from the moulds and empty any oil out (add in the oven from longer if you prefer them crispier).
- Enjoy with our tasty roast dinner and our devious Golden Roast Potatoes and Cauliflower and Broccoli Cheese.